Titanium anodising

Can any one offer advice about this process Ta

--

Sandwell Uk Ltd
2 Foundry Place

Andy Dingley wrote:

I remember an electrochemist at Aerojet who loved to anodize Ti because of the lovely colors he could get. Made decorative trinkets for the girls to wear and was fairly popular. He always insisted that there was nothing difficult about it, and said you could do it at home with a variable power supply and a whole bunch of electrolytes.
Have you sampled the Metals Handbook to see if this process is generically described there?
Jim

Keepsake gift for young girls.
Liz.McGrory wrote:

Try getting hold of the booklet these guys sell. www.reactivemetals.com Great service too.