To those whom it may concern

I have a lot of questions about metallurgy, this subject has always fascinated me. I do not appreciate the condescending and very
unprofessional way my questions have been met. I thought this would be an excellent forum for my questions to be answered by professionals, instead I find nothing but children.
let's look at this big picture shall we?
as has been previously stated, the level of questions you ask and the level which interests this group's members are "not alligned".
if multiple respondants tell you to f.o., there has to be something amiss does there not? i only see one constant in this equation.
jb
Anderson Enterprises wrote:

On 19 Jul 2003 18:06:55 -0700, systm snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Anderson Enterprises) wrote:

With a comment like that, can you blame them? TM
-- Toadmonkey: "Now now. Brain popping and world crashing may be hazardous to ones perception of reality. Very dangerous business that can lead to madness or something worse for some, truth."
Please remove all bits of spam from addy before replying....