0-80 screws SOURCE in TORONTO?

I see a source in Kitchener .. but I know there must be a source in Torotno somewhere ...!!?!?

Anyone know??? I did ask this question before but the answers were not complete. thanks Fraz

Reply to
frasser

What sort of material an head style ru looking for? I deal with K2 fasteners in Mississauga a lot, they're all stainless and might have 0-80's.

If that's Spaenaur you're talking about in Kitchener they might be your best bet though, they're really "the source" for odd fasteners in the area IMHO.

Reply to
Terry Keeley

Brafasco has locations around Toronto, and one in Toronto it seems.

You'll have to buy a box of whatever screw you need, however.

Regards,

Robin

Reply to
Robin S.

Rexdale is part of Metro Toronto (one location) and Scarborough (2 more locations) is in the amalgamated City of Toronto (since '98), so there are four total in Hogtown.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Give Direct Fasteners a try....

25 Devon Rd Brampton, ON , L6T 5B6 Phone: 905-791-0606 FAX: 905-791-1921 Toll Free Phone: 800-268-0190 E-Mail: snipped-for-privacy@ls.online.com Certification: ISO 9002:1994 Business Activity: Distributor / Exporter

When I was Plant Manager for a small manufacturing firm I used them exclusively for all fasteners required. If they didn't have it in stock it was usually there for me the next day.

They're listed as wholesale only but last I dealt with them had a cash counter as well. It's not Toronto but certainly closer than KW :)

Gary

Reply to
gerdman

MSC has them. I believe they will deliver to Toronto. :)

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®