120V water heater element

Hey Larry, IIRC you heat water with excess solar power, right? I noticed this 120V 2000W element while looking for something else. It
has a lower resistance for its power and may be a better match to solar panels than 240V elements. (Amazon.com product link shortened)ŁTV5NVFP7DUSD&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid27890496&sr=1-10
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 1 Jun 2018 18:19:08 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"

I'm going with straight battery voltage for a 24v 900w element while the sun shines, then letting the 240v 3500w pick up any difference 1 hour a day at 3am.
When I can afford to upgrade to 3-5kw of solar, I may go with a 240v + 120v inverter and an auto breaker switch.
--
If we can ever make red tape nutritional, we can feed the world.
--Robert Schaeberle

Ah, Larry is one of the guys you just said you're in touch with by email. I guess if he's "inroute" he might not have access to email, eh? So Usenet makes more sense, right? LOL Maybe send him a letter just to be safe?
Add pictures here
✖

I don't know anyone with a worse life than yours, Wieber. Coming up on 65 and your only pleasures are self destructive. Hoarding crap to give away to "friends" who only visit for freebies. Here's a newsflash: if you had any real friends, they'd be staging an intervention. Not that it would do any good for someone so far gone.
Add pictures here
✖
On 6/2/2018 2:16 PM, Janglin wrote:

Excellent observation.
Add pictures here
✖
On 6/2/2018 3:21 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Wieber concedes defeat again, oafishly as always.
Add pictures here
✖
On 6/2/2018 3:52 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

LOL! I have over 80 just for this one Usenet account, plus another 30-40 spread across a couple other accounts, and I know exactly how to get every last one of them out of your killfile in the blink of an eye. Then when I do, you invariably respond to the same one for several dozen more times, because you have no self control.
Add pictures here
✖
On 6/2/2018 1:08 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

You said yesterday he would be there today. LOL!

On Averill Dr. in Grants Pass...

To get a hand-out from his brother Bruce, the successful lawyer in Vista (San Diego County) who can't believe what a toilet Larry has made of his life.
Add pictures here
✖
On 6/2/2018 3:26 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

That's the bullshit. He isn't leaving Oregon.

No, you won't - not unless it's in another fuckwitted Usenet post. You and he don't communicate by phone or e-mail.
Add pictures here
✖