120V water heater element

Hey Larry, IIRC you heat water with excess solar power, right? I noticed this 120V 2000W element while looking for something else. It has a lower resistance for its power and may be a better match to solar panels than 240V elements.

Jim Wilkins

I'm going with straight battery voltage for a 24v 900w element while the sun shines, then letting the 240v 3500w pick up any difference 1 hour a day at 3am.

When I can afford to upgrade to 3-5kw of solar, I may go with a 240v +

120v inverter and an auto breaker switch.
Reply to
Larry Jaques

Ah, Larry is one of the guys you just said you're in touch with by email. I guess if he's "inroute" he might not have access to email, eh? So Usenet makes more sense, right? LOL Maybe send him a letter just to be safe?

Reply to
Janglin

I don't know anyone with a worse life than yours, Wieber. Coming up on

65 and your only pleasures are self destructive. Hoarding crap to give away to "friends" who only visit for freebies. Here's a newsflash: if you had any real friends, they'd be staging an intervention. Not that it would do any good for someone so far gone.
Reply to
Janglin

You said yesterday he would be there today. LOL!

On Averill Dr. in Grants Pass...

To get a hand-out from his brother Bruce, the successful lawyer in Vista (San Diego County) who can't believe what a toilet Larry has made of his life.

Reply to
Brenda Newton

Excellent observation.

Reply to
Geroge Plimpton

Wieber concedes defeat again, oafishly as always.

Reply to
Matt

That's the bullshit. He isn't leaving Oregon.

No, you won't - not unless it's in another fuckwitted Usenet post. You and he don't communicate by phone or e-mail.

Reply to
Brenda Newton

LOL! I have over 80 just for this one Usenet account, plus another

30-40 spread across a couple other accounts, and I know exactly how to get every last one of them out of your killfile in the blink of an eye. Then when I do, you invariably respond to the same one for several dozen more times, because you have no self control.
Reply to
Matt