33 Pratt & Whitney Fanuc Tapemate toolholders for sale

33 tool holders 30 taper that are made for the Fanuc / Pratt & Whitney Tapemate CNC.

john

Anyone know if this sold or where I can find some tooling for a Pratt & Whitney Tapemate C? If you still have this stuff or if anyone knows where I can find some email me at snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

Thanks

john Wrote:

Whitney

Reply to