60 gallon air compressor

I've always wanted a large compressor to run air grinders, sand blasters and so forth. So I started looking at what was available at the local home stores and other places. Seems the 60 gallon and 80 gallon compressors range any were from $800.00 to over $1000.00. I then remembered haveing a 2 cylinder compressor laying around, so I assembled my own 60 gallon compressor. To see the full story go to my web site at:

Bernd

Reply to
Bernd

I like the PET jar as an oil reservoir. If you transported one of those back 2000 years, it would be in the king's palace, and we thrown them away.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch