A darwin *winner*?

Mmm, let me guess - they were democrats!!

:^)

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

Given that they were a minority..its quite likely. Shrug. Driving one of those BRO-HAMs. Shrug again.

Gunner

Gunner

I have a hard time imagining folks like that voting at all.

I rode a bicycle during college, used to dream of a .45 under the saddle for "helpful" people like that and dogs. I did put the 1/2" Masters padlock & chain to good use on a bull terrier that tried to bite my ankle. It was effective.

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Pete Keillor

If they weren't before he pulled out his .45 they sure were after. ;-)

Reply to
Keapon Laffin

A friend drove a very low sports car and was irkey by drivers who failed to lower the hi-beams at night, so he would flip his arm out the window holding a thin green bamboo stick. It always broke the headlight, occasionally the bamboo, never hurt his arm.

Reply to
Nick Hull