Web Design

Hi all I am Sheryl owner of Flowerchild's Design. I would like to offer you all a great deal on Web Design to start building your own business online. Please feel free to check out a couple of my own sites below

if anyone is intrested in discussing this further please email me at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Peace out, Flowerchild

Reply to
Flowerchilds_Design

Hey! I'm Steve. I just reported your sorry ass to your ISP.

No need to call me or e mail.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

...get your access terminated by your ISP and upstream for spamming...

...her next email address...

Piss off.

Reply to
Dave Hinz