A huge crane fail! 60 ton boom snapped like a drinking straw!

I recall seeing a photo of a tree removal gone bad. They were cutting down a tree behind the house, and had a truck mounted crane reaching over the roof to the tree.

When you saw it, the tree was still in the back yard but the trunk was facing the stars at say 130 degrees, with the boom having cut the house in half.

Reply to
David Lesher

This is my favorite evening pastime.

Ignoramus7232

I only made it through about half of them, had to get some stuff done...

"Best Diesel Engine Runaway 2014"

Leon Fisk