Taking down a bridge crane

A while ago, I was asking how to take bridge cranes down. Got some flack from some newsgroup members.

Finally, in the last couple of days, I had to take an actual one down, a 5 ton double girder crane. I had to come up with something that would work and would be safe.

Here are some pictures from that operation:

Ignoramus8903

Martin Eastburn

+1 on that, Ig. Are you able to sell some of these, or are you just scrapping most of it for the steel value/motor/winch?
Reply to
Larry Jaques

Thanks.

I want to try to sell this crane. I think that some people may want it.

Ignoramus29707