A thought on the BP oil crises

Richard, I have not invested myself emotionaly into this discussion, but I would like to see proof. I am open minded regarding this issue.

Ignoramus11945

If they would actually change your mind, then that would be worth it. But I don't expect they will, so what's the point. Your opinion of our laws and rulers will not be changed because you see a few examples of despotism.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

Once again, please don't pretend to know who I am or what I am thinking. You can suspect anything you like. Your lack of references to the cases which formed YOUR opinions does not make it any easier fo me to form mine, Rather, it makes me suspect that you have an axe to grind and are fabricating "evidence" to support your position.

Reply to
rangerssuck

What? Your posts do no represent your genuine thinking? Your identity is disguised? I'm confused. That would amount to anonymous trolling.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch