Aaladin washer

Finally I have a eureka moment.
As you recall, I am struggling with a Aaladin gas fired pressure washer that was wired for remote start. I identified which remote
start wires to reconnect to make START and STOP buttons work. So now I can start and stop the motor at any time.
My problem was that I could not figure out how to make the burner work.
I have a suspicion that I possibly know how they wired BURNER for remote start
The BURNER switch right now is SPDT, ON-ON. Two wires from it go into the remote box. I now think that originally the BURNER switch was SPST, but they changed it to SPDT and wired with another SPDT remote switch, for a "three wire switch" configuration. Kind of what many people have on their staircases, a switch on top and a switch on bottom, working together.
I will soon know if my guess is correct.