Anchoring Equipment

Just use flush mount internal thread expanding concrete anchors. They are quick and easy to install. I mounted a vise stand in my garage floor with them several years ago and have had no problems. If you want to see what they look like, check these part number on McMaster-Carr's website: 97045A035 or 97083A350. When you remove the mounting bolts there is no trip hazard.

Reply to
craftsman_ron

But they do collect trash. Best to put a philister head bolt in it during the time its not in use

Gunner

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty." Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long

Reply to
Gunner
[probably for the "Mounting something in shop floor" thread]

Fillister heads [1] would stick up more than flat [2,3] or some others [2]. Set the anchor a few mm below floor level and use a short flat-head socket bolt.

-jiw [1] eg

[2] eg
or [3]

James Waldby