Another Firebrick question

What kind of firebrick would be good for sitting a part on that I need to heat up to braze?

Wes

Reply to
clutch

Fireplace brick. Available at Home Depot.

Reply to
Wayne Lundberg

You can get firebricks designed for kiln use at most ceramics supply stores. Those are the ones I used to build my brazing bench. They have a softer finish than the hard-fired bricks used in fireplaces.

Regards,

Bob

Reply to
Bob