Another purchase from "the worst ebayer" Bargainland

eBay item 170126459418

here is the stuff when it arrived to me. For those who are not versed in reading photographs, these are 6 Crosby 1 1/4" master links and 7 Crosby 6.5 ton shackles.

(for the record, I do thin that they are some of the worst ebayers. Never buy anything on the same day from them if you do not want them to mess up combined shipping and send you wrong stuff)

Reply to
Ignoramus10137

I'm assuming there is a point to your posting this, but I can't for the life of me figure it out.

John Martin

Reply to
John Martin

Well, for $.99, why not? $60 shipping, that's why. Or was the shipping to you much less? The listing seemed to indicate fixed rate (not zip dependent). Did you have any idea that the shackles were included? And why did you even open a listing titled "5 Gold 11 In Circular Metal Parts NR"?

Curious, Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Your point being? Or are you just a slow learner?

Reply to
Tom

Tom sez:: "Your point being? Or are you just a slow learner?

Ig's only point seems to be to splash his name around RCM and suck in as many hapless readers (such as I) as he can. He is successful because trusting souls such as us continue to read his posts, looking for something of substance, but rarely ever finding it.

Bob (troll patrol ?) Swinney

Reply to
Robert Swinney