MI Minimum Purchase

After the previous discussion resulting in comments about minimum purchase I was hesitant to even call Motion Industries, but I was looking for an end mill I couldn't find anywhere closer and they listed it on their website. I called the local store and asked about the minimum purchase. Diane who answered the phone was surprised by my question like she had never heard of such a thing. As it turns out they had nothing I was looking at in the local store, and the nearest they had what I wanted was 4 days ship time away. I ordered my end mills from MSC, who had a next day shipping upgrade for the same price option at checkout and I should have them on Monday. Anyway, this minimum purchase thing may be a local phenomenon from local stores or regions. Diane had clearly not heard about a minimum purchase requirement.

Reply to
Bob La Londe