Aluminum Purchase

Does anyone know where I could purchase aluminum blanks approx 8" x 8" x

1/2" thick over the internet?

Dan

Reply to
Dan

Dan,

Other, more experienced folks may have alternatives, but I've used Online Metals for small amounts of stuff and have been pleased. They will cut pieces to size for you.

Regards,

Peter

Reply to
Peter Grey

Try guy he sell fortel alum . Good stuff machines better than 6061 and about as strong as steel .

Reply to
TLKALLAM8