Any Interest in power Hacksaw blades

I'm in Toronto here. I've got around 3000? bimetal powerhacksaw blades that I want to get rid of. They vary in length from 12" to 24" long and width from 5/8" to 2". T.P.I.'s in smaller blades are 10 or 14 and in the larger sizes 4, 6 and 4-6 variable pitch.

I'm going to get back in the shop tomorrow to clean up the boxes and inventory this stuff and stick 'em up real high where nobody will trip over them for the next ten years but before I inventory them I'd thought I'd post a message here to see if there is something you want (hopefully lots). Anywhere in GTA is fine. I'll prolly put these on EBay sometime this spring but for now just want to clean up. Looking for 1 to 3 dollars a blade depending on the width but not interested in selling one or two at a time.

BTW the majority of these blades are 18-4-1 (German standard?) chrome vanadium or M42. Dunno if they'd be too brittle for certain applications or not. Infact I was thinking of taking a stubby cobalt drill and try to drill thru them with the press just to experiment (with fluid of course)

If you are interested in knowing quantities or what the inventory was send me an email to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

HeadHunter.

Reply to
HeadHunter

You might try posting this on rec.knives. The folks make knives out of them

Gunner

"Gunner, you are the same ridiculous liberal f--k you ever where." Scipio

Reply to
Gunner