BS Bench master power hacksaw

I am getting a Warco band saw for the workshop to replace a Benchmaster
12" power saw anybody interested in getting tthe Benchmaster for £50 or
best offer. Not a perfect machine missing the pawl that keeps the
blade up but works OK. With some J&L blades, slightly thicker the
normal hacksaw blades.
Must collect from Blackburn area.
I will post on the relevent web page when I find the URL again.
Cheers
Adrian
Reply to
Adrian Hodgson