Best hacksaw blades?

What are the best 12" 18 tpi hacksaw blades? Starrett? Lenox?

Reply to
Michael Koblic

I don't know if they're the best, but Lenox bi-metal blades are much better than Starrett. They're also quite a bit more expensive, but worth it. The best blades I've used were Milford Flexible Rezistors (sp?), but they haven't been made for years.

Reply to
Ned Simmons

The Lenox blades have worked much better for me. The Lenox blades for the Sawzall also last far longer. I was at a welding show at a Praxair store where the Lenox rep. cut a Toyota station wagon in half in about 2 minutes. I checked the blade when he finished and it was still very sharp.

Reply to
Spencer Family

I agree

way cool! sawzall?

gunner

at yoyodyne they were all veterans of the psychic wars exiled from the eighth dimension where the winds of limbo roar"              mariposa rand mair theal

Reply to
Gunner Asch

A Milwaukee Sawzall. A battery operated one, no less.

Spencer Family