Anybody know about metalworking in Denmark?

Hi,

I have to travel to Denmark for 2 weeks in December for business. WHile there, I would like to take in any interesting metalworking sites that you know about. I am a novice hobby metalcaster. I know nothing about Denmark. I will be in the city of Aarhus. I have learned that there is a long history of viking metalworking. I have learned that there were some influential Danish silversmiths. Please enlighten me further about Denmark and suggest interesting metal related places to visit, whether live craft places or galleries or museums or whatever. Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve DeJesus

Reply to
sdejesus