anyone have a clue what this thing is part of? - probably aircraft related

possibly military, possibly Aircraft related, I've had it for a long time and don't remember where I got it - the bore is about 1.5 inches,
numbers found on this are: 116526-2 (on the handle) along with a logo I haven't seen before that may be stylized HAD <<< on the handle Army/navy stamp in a circle with 096 - probably an inspector stamp 214738-2 along with the same HAD logo perhaps someone can recognize this
here are links to photos <http://xscv0g.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pDBHE4WugiA7-4kUPyiLrFF84KC7rgz2dNFPJ2ZvV592B3CbStpZ3BoE4dGFy3npV_RMEJXbTO6FqCQ9FepNkv-VzJxUC9Rx7/PICT0009.JPG?psid=1
<http://xscv0g.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pa8ZKCylthDCtI4LY7i7gn5YqHGzsutyiBw218pBh9_7uYF-MNGZWRGPc1rXMfozaCpYZ6OwW3o2MwMFuua9h2j1qp6Ic2_iZ/PICT0010.JPG?psid=1
<http://xscv0g.blu.livefilestore.com/y1puinpnQ-VHAGRTjc7tdcmwlM4GPWqY9FoL4W85y5e98LwuaSVEStJhbEt39wjDRtDxjZtizg0cWJzFftRyEf78Zbfc8JkDv4D/PICT0011.JPG?psid=1
<http://xscv0g.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pIVSXYgKU5lJTKfbLuQ1rgFOgQDc1I19SQTwU1wLEeLM_YPg_RLrr14akIQSIoLpD2XX4XECXJPRePa4kYEcC4oM5ow5x5qlr/PICT0012.JPG?psid=1