anyone have a clue what this thing is part of? - probably aircraft related

possibly military, possibly Aircraft related, I've had it for a long time and don't remember where I got it - the bore is about 1.5 inches,
numbers found on this are: 116526-2 (on the handle) along with a logo I haven't seen before that may be stylized HAD <<< on the handle Army/navy stamp in a circle with 096 - probably an inspector stamp 214738-2 along with the same HAD logo perhaps someone can recognize this
here are links to photos <

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.