Anyone have a Mooradian?

Table saw. Picked one up at the scrap yard, other than dirty and rusty, and missing a few parts, seems to be in pretty good condition. (Not dirty or rusty anymore) Looking on the web for any pictures of another Mooradian only comes up with one site, OWWM, and only pics of the radial arm saw. A few references to a 10" table saw, but what I have is an 8". What I need is to know what the rip fence was like, it's missing, as is the guide rail. I'm going to have to make something, but I'd like it to be somewhat close to what the original was, difficult if I don't know how they made it. This appears to have been one hell of a saw, cast iron table, all of the innards also cast, beautifully machined and fit, and stands on a cast alumimum base. From looking at the table, it does not appear that the rip fence locked to the back of the table, it is not machined.

Anyhow, if anyone has a pic, or knows where I can find a pic, it would be appreciated.

Reply to
Nobody

Not what you asked for, but if you give up on finding what the original fence was like, Ernie drew up a nice one a few years back, it's in the dropbox at

Hope that helps, --Glenn Lyford

Reply to
Glenn Lyford