Boyer-Shultz question

When I picked up the two Boyer Shultz surface grinders last week, inside one of them was a tackle box with a factory lable that said Boyer-Shultz High Speed Grinder Attachment.

Inside was an attachment that bolts to the end of the grinding spindle, a large pully to replace the regular stone and a high speed spindle that takes 1/8" shank grinding wheels/stones. Given the size ratios, it must turn that dremal style grinding point at least 20k rpm

What is this used for? Is it of any value? Does anyone need one?


Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Gunner wrote in news:

That would be a handy little item to grind narrow slots, etc.

Reply to

its for grinding internal diameters or small slots with small stones

Reply to

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.