brown and sharp surface grinders

If you can't find them, you can try Wasino. They made a lot of B&S's grinders in years gone by.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Google: "brown & sharpe -ebay". Gets a bunch of usefull hits. Changing "sharp" to "sharpe" makes even more usefull ones. :-)

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

Anyone know the web site for B & S? all I can find is the CMM divion which is owned by Hexagon.

I want to know what the differance is between a micromaster and a techmaster.

I hate google, every time I try a search all I get is hits on ebay.

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy

Dunno about their Web site but -ebay works great in google.

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Add "-ebay" to your search string. Bob

Reply to