Anyone in the east want a compressed air dryer?

I have a couple smaller compressed air dryers, a Johnson Controls and a Hankison. I haven't had the use I planned, so I want to sell one or maybe both.
I'm in Eastern MA, anyone want to buy or trade for one? I'd rather not ship just yet considering the weight but I might if I don't find a local buyer.
GTO(John)
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com says...

I might be interested depending on what you've got. I live near Brunswick ME, but get down there when I can't avoid it <g>. In-laws and a brother in Lynn, and brothers in Hamilton and Taunton.
Have you got specs or model numbers on the dryers?
Ned Simmons