Anyone in the east want a compressed air dryer?

I have a couple smaller compressed air dryers, a Johnson Controls and a Hankison. I haven't had the use I planned, so I want to sell one or maybe both.

I'm in Eastern MA, anyone want to buy or trade for one? I'd rather not ship just yet considering the weight but I might if I don't find a local buyer.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

I might be interested depending on what you've got. I live near Brunswick ME, but get down there when I can't avoid it . In-laws and a brother in Lynn, and brothers in Hamilton and Taunton.

Have you got specs or model numbers on the dryers?

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons