Anyone need a shipping/freight scale?

I brought home 4 Fairbanks/Morse 1000lb capacity scales.

Identical to this

Id like to sell 3 of them, keeping one for myself. All weights included, includes some weighing pans to allow the scale to be used for a parts counter etc etc

$250 OBO to members here.

I can deliver to to LA area

If no interest..Ill start hitting all the recyclers around here. A perfect scale for scrap metals

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

John&Michelle

Weighing a car is possible with all 4 of them..but since I want to keep one...weighing only 3 wheels might prove a bit interesting

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

Only one scale is really needed and 3 blocks the same height as the scale. Put the scale under each of the four wheels one at a time with the other wheels supported by the blocks to level the car. Then add the

4 weights together to get the total weight of the car.
Reply to
ff