Anyone use Breakfree CLP?

Walmart has it in the gun department, under the Winchester label.

P/N WIN-CLP-2 UPC 088592101022 4 oz. spray can.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

And? I first used in in 1987 to free up a seized Chevy 292 engine. I bought a bunch of it at Odd Lots, with the Duracell name on the containers. I ran out about 10 years ago, and had trouble finding more until a few years ago, when Walmart was selling it in the fishing department.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell