Anyone want a bunch of tools real cheap?

Welding machines, rods, saws, power hand tools, containers, trailers, Craftsman roller boxes, drill presses, jacks, bits, blades, measuring devices, shop lights, stands, parts washer, microwave, beer fridge, thousands of items for pennies on the dollar. Quality stuff.

I'd sell it to the first person here for $1,000 for everything.

I mean, I have it on pretty good authority that the world will end at suppertime today, so can you come around lunch?

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

I *promise* that I will pay tomorrow!

Reply to
Ignoramus26613

Haven't you guys heard? World Enders bureaucracy will ensure that it takes up to five months for the end to happen.

It's no wonder Harold is camping.

-- The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been. -- Madeleine L'Engle

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Dang. It's 6:24 and I'm still here. I musta not been good enough.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

The rapture DID occur today and both good people disappeared.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

"Steve B" on Sat, 21 May 2011 09:15:24

Will you take a check?

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

I had to work today, I thought I was going to get a day off :(

Wes

Reply to
Wes

***************** Thank You snipped-for-privacy@msbx.net

A true compassionate liberal Anarchist

To reply to this email please remove the AT after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

Reply to
KG