ARgggggggggghhhhhh!

Surely, Sir, you misspeak!

A couple of cats own _me_, but I can't ever recall my owning one. :)

John, who occasionally has to chase a cat out of the forge so he can light a fire.

What attracts light-colored cats to coal anyway?

Reply to
John Husvar

On 22 Dec 2005 17:17:52 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, "Gary" quickly quoth:

See "Goncz' First Law of Regeneration", Gary.

(No, I made that up, but Doug should consider rendering some. ;)

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Yes. And if the wife or someone moves it I have to look for it. Randy

Reply to
Randy Replogle

I have a theory. I think no one "owns" a cat. They merely "visit", and if they tire of the food or companionship, they move on.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Cats are roommates Dogs are children

Reply to
Rex B

According to John Husvar :

[ ... ]

I think that they like the contrast. My white one likes to curl up on anything black -- except a lap, which she won't do no matter what the color. :-)

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

I used to live in a small apartment. Small tools vanished. I moved to a 160 Acre ranch. Large tools (and small tools) vanished. Now I live on a acre lot. Medium (and large and small) tools vanish. The only tool I can reliably find is my backhoe. The backhoe is old and therefore requires frequent fixing. The tools that I need to fix the backhoe have vanished. Screw it! I am going to plant a steel beam upright in the front yard and weld all my tools (as I find them) to it. And I will get to that when I find the electrode holder for the welder.

Ken. ( happy holidays to all)

Reply to
Ken Davey

:)

Reply to
Abrasha

In my shop, I have a place for everything. My files are in a drawer, my needle files are on my work bench in their jar, my fire tweezers are on the bench in their own jar, etc. this work perfectly fine until, every once in a while I put a needle file or a pair of tweezers or whatever in a place where they don't belong. And then, ... it can be weeks before I run a cross it again.

Abrasha

Abrasha

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message news:90Jqf.45256$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com... | HEX KEYS!!! We buy all the sizes

Reply to
carl mciver

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Thats probably one of the more profound statements Ive read.

True indeed

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Yeah.... pile everything on the workbench.... then when you need it, it's on the workbench Ken.

Reply to
Ken Sterling

Oh, yea...they work GREAT! However, they act like a doorway to another dimension.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

I have one of each and for the last 60 years I have not had any problem. George G.

Reply to
George G

But it's a limited doorway. There is always _one_ key left on the ring when all the others have disappeared... Wait a minute, where did that ring with the solitary 3/8" Allen key go?

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand