Need Anilam Wizard Manual or info

I just purchased an old Anilam Wizard, model 112-2 (cheap) on eBay. It seems to work ok but the only manual I can find is for the later models, Mini and Micro Wizard units.

Maybe over time I can figure this thing out but for right now I'd like to get it into the diagnostic mod and see if the processor,etc. are working properly..

I should mention that I didn't get any encoders with the unit and can't check the input right now. The diagnostic should be able to run without the encoders.

Also, there are a pair of thumb wheel numeric input 'thingies' on the back but no labels or reference in the manual I have. (not shown in the illustration of the back of these later units)

Thanks for any help I can get.

Steve

Reply to
Steve