Article suggestions?

Not when you remember to add the water...

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Hell, _that_ is what takes so long.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

It's not my fault that you can't hit the target the first try. Or the second. or... ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Um, Mikey, are you off your meds again?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

"Michael A. Terrell" on Wed, 17 Aug 2016

16:29:24 -0400 typed >>

I made the comment about the problem with dehydrated water and not knowing what to add, and my then SO said "Add Alcohol of course!"

pyotr filipivich

Which meds? The one for high blood pressure, glaucoma, or for diabetes?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The other ones, the little LITHIUM pills. (metal content?)

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I've never seen one. How well do they work, for you? :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell