asaad

question... if I have master alloy contained Cu-3Cr-6Ni-2Si as cast I need to calculate how can I change the percent Wt.% of Cr to half or 1.5 Wt.% by additive any element to melt ...Cu or Si or Ni how can change the ration o f melt by calculation to melt alloy ....can I change the Si content or Ni c ontent ....I need any help calculation in melt and cast

Reply to
Asaad Kadhem