Advice needed regarding Diffusion Coefficient of Mo and Nb in Inconel 625 [or Ni or Ni-Cr]

I have laser treated Inconel 625 wrought alloy. As a result there are Nb and Mo rich dendrites. I want to remove this microsegregation by
heat treating and thus diffusion process would give a homogenous alloy again. I need diffusion coefficients of Mo and Nb in Inconel 625 alloy.
Can someone refer me to data regarding pre-exponent term Do and Q (activation energy) of Nb and Mo in Incoenl 625 base matrix, [or in Ni or Ni-Cr alloy]. I have tried Smithells metals handbook but could not find it.
Regards, Nauman