Diffusion coefficient of Nb and Mo in Inconel 625 (or Ni, Ni-Cr)

I have laser treated Inconel 625 wrought alloy. As a result there are
Nb and Mo rich dendrites. I want to remove this microsegregation by
heat treating and thus diffusion process would give a homogenous alloy
again. I need diffusion coefficients of Mo and Nb in Inconel 625 alloy.
Can someone refer me to data regarding pre-exponent term Do and Q
(activation energy) of Nb and Mo in Incoenl 625 base matrix, or in Ni.
I have tried Smithells metals handbook but could not find it.
Regards,
Nauman
Reply to
nfornauman