Potential difference between two platinum electrodes

I use Potentiodynamic polarisation scan using Saturated Calomel as
Reference and Platinum electrode as Counter electrode. Platinum
Electrode is a 1cm by 1cm flag type. A few months ago, I started
getting unusual results, and while trying to locate problem, I found
that my two platinum electrode give a potential difference against
other (open circuit, just the two platinum electrode in electrolyte).
This potential difference is not stable, varies continuously between
-300mV to +300mV. What is wrong here? I have checked they are not
leaking. Do I need Platinum Electrode cleaning, and how can I clean
them?
Nauman
Reply to
nfornauman