Difference between these two Hanomags ?

danged if I can tell what the differences are between the two.

Musicman59

It's the same kit - Tamiya #35020. But apparently if you have some sort of preferred customer number with a "PCS" in it you can get it for the reduced price.

At the end of the day it's a lousy kit -- something like 8mm too narrow.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

Cheap and a fun build. Want to kit bash onto it with all the variants and paint jobs, go for it. I seem to recall its the most popular kit sold. In part lots of 'art supply stores' carry it for $16 or so and compare that to the $50 kits, flies off the shelves.

Reply to
frank

cheap and fun seem out of fashion. but at least there's one person who knows why i'll build forty-eleben versions of the lindberg ar234. bldg 19 once had the 234-163-335 kits for a buck each. the manager sold all his leftovers, about 60 kits for 20 bucks. there were a few 190's, 100's and 162's. i still have 2 of each.

Reply to
someone

Cookie, do you know if Tamiya #35147Sd.Kfz.251/9 Ausf.D Kanonenwagen has the same problem? I picked one up cheap to sacrifice on a SciFi wargame project, e.g.

if it's a better kit than the 251/1 I'll hang on to it as a future build possibility.

Regards,

Moramarth

Reply to
Moramarth

On Feb 17, 6:34=EF=BF=BDpm, Moramarth wro= te:

Totally new kit - not related to the C model.

Cooikie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

Thanks - in that case I may spring for some individual-link tracks for it.

Regards,

Moramarth

Reply to
Moramarth