Heeee's Back

Could it be our pal Al?

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
Howard Beel

Oh, yes.

"Slaving over hot rattle spray-paint cans all day, we 'remanufacture' machinery for you in the finest of Mexi/Paki traditions. Handles, cranks, knobs, view windows, stickers, decals, and all are sprayed for your viewing enjoyment."

- The list of Obama administration disappointments would take three rolls of toilet paper to record. --BMF

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Did you look at the pictures? Yes, it is far more likely that Babbin has learned how to steal pictures from the web, than to actually mask and *paint*. But the pictures I looked at were quite nice.

Possible it is a different Babbin?

Reply to
William Bagwell

+1 THe old Babbin was in Conn. This is in Brockton , Mass.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

No, I didn't delve into the site, and the pics I saw were mfgr pics, not Babin Specials. Looking again, none of those machines are refurbs and it's all professional photography. Manufacturer brochures?

Possible, but unlikely. And the registration info is private.

I'd avoid the place like the plague, myself.

- The list of Obama administration disappointments would take three rolls of toilet paper to record. --BMF

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Oops, checking the Testimonials page, one is addressed to Paul Babin and team. Maybe the honest half of the family? No wonder the pics are pristine. Sorry for my comments, Paul, but Al's antics are antithetical to everything most of us hold dear.