question

If I have master alloy contained Cu-3Cr-6Ni-2Si as cast I need to calculate how can I change the percent Wt.% of Cr to half or 1.5 Wt.% by additive an y element to melt ...Cu or Si or Ni how can change the ration of melt by ca lculation to melt alloy ....can I change the Si content or Ni content ....I need any help calculation in melt and cast

Reply to
Asaad Kadhem

Jim Wilkins

Thank Mr.Jim .. I need to calculate the mass as weight not as density

Reply to
Asaad Kadhem