Epoxies and silicones for electronics

I still get a lot of press releases for editors, and I think of the electro nics guys here whenever I get one of them from MasterBond. They make a vari ety of potting materials, conductive materials, and so on -- advanced stuff with extremely low shrinkage, low coefficient of thermal expansion, etc.

If you're interested, here's their latest product release. There's a link t o their homepage in there somewhere:

phe-and-more.html

Reply to
edhuntress2

Thank you, I will have a read.

I'm looking at this at the moment for potting some PCBs with surface mount parts.

After looking at epoxies and urethanes I'm going to try a Silicone called Ultrasil, luckily it comes in 1kg packs to try it out.

Trumble

ctronics guys here whenever I get one of them from MasterBond. They make a variety of potting materials, conductive materials, and so on -- advanced s tuff with extremely low shrinkage, low coefficient of thermal expansion, et c.

nk to their homepage in there somewhere:

p29lphe-and-more.html

That may do the trick. I've seen it promoted for crafts work, but it's wort h a try for potting.

Reply to
edhuntress2