Attention Scroungers

If you run across one of each CHEAP, I could use a BD2 and a BD4 telephone
cable enclosure. Square rounded corner metallic preferred.
Reply to
Bob La Londe
Is this something a journeyman electrician would know it is? If so, I'll put out my feeler to my main man.
Steve
visit my blog at

Steve B
I had to search for what you were looking for. Here is a link:
Paul
Reply to
co_farmer
Maybe, even most low voltage contractors would probably have to think about it unless they have a background in telephone buried plant or somebody told them.
Reply to
Bob La Londe
Emerson also makes them. There used to be three or four others, but I can't find them anymore.
Reply to
Bob La Londe
I had to search for what you were looking for. Here is a link:
Paul
reply: Bob: definitely not what I had envisioned. Sorry, no can help.
Steve
Reply to
Steve B