ATTN: WhoYaKidding - fraudulent vehicle registration scheme

Mr. WhoYaKidding, can you find the post in which Wieber elaborated his scheme to register Hotel Econoline fraudulently as an "RV" or motor home?

Reply to
Russell Walkner

Is this the one you're looking for?

Ed Huntress

He talks about it there, but I thought he mentioned his plan for fraudulent registration a good while back. I found some of Mr. WhoYaKidding's mockery of the idea from several weeks ago, but I can't find the original statement in which Wieber said he intended fraudulently to register it as a motor home or RV.

Reply to
Russell Walkner

In the event of an accident, a normal person driving with fraudulent insurance would have to worry about risking everything they've worked their entire life for. But in Wieber's case, he has nothing to lose. Just one more example of him thumbing his nose at personal responsibility. And one more deal breaker for anyone who might have considered hiring him.

I wonder if AAA will tow Hotel Econoline home when Wieber gets busted with a load of junk in his "RV." They'll probably tow it and then send him a giant bill along with their notice of cancellation. Looking forward to another of his whining pity party screeds.

Reply to
Step Right Up

Many thanks.

Reply to