Auction Alert

Weedsport, NY- near Syracuse. Small machine shop hanging it up:

'll be wearing a TORO cap- bid against me at your peril .

-Carl

Reply to
Carl Byrns

Wish it were close to me. Let me know what the CHNC brings. I've been watching for a second machine to serve as a donor.

I see there is a Cinci 3 vertical mill. Most rigid mill I ever used. If you've got the room and a way to move it, I bet it goes for cheap. Industry don't want it and too big for most HSM types.

Have fun at the auction

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

I promise I will be careful not to out bid you.

Paul in Central Oregon

Reply to
co_farmer

up:

> I'll be wearing a TORO cap- bid against me at your peril .

Perhaps just bid him up until you know that he is about to drop out? :-)

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols