Thermal Arc welder at Auction

There is an auction near me this weekend and the ad says they will
have a "Thermal-Arc Fabricator 250 mig welder" .
I know from reading here that its worth what I'm willing to pay for
it. My question is can anyone give me a rough idea what this machine
would have sold for new, parts availability and any opinions on how
this machine would stack up against similar machines from other
companies. I don't know if the name is enough to indicate its age and
I won't be able to see its condition until the day of the auction.
Thanks
Neal
Reply to
Neal
Around $1800 - $1900. They are equivelant to the Millermatic 251, or Lincoln Powermig 255.
Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler