b&d Valvemaster

I aquired an old old black & decker Valve master model #670 type FE
its designed for valves 6mm-11/16 my question i want to turn 5mm
valves
what can i do . anyone familiar with this machine.

tks ron
Reply to
rg
Try Goodway Tool they make adaptors for older valve grinders to turn the newer small shank valves. Kinda like a mini collet that fits into the exist> I aquired an old old black & decker Valve master model #670 type FE
Reply to
oldjag