B`port power feed gear box

I have a 1960 J head Bridgeport I`m working on and have a question. Has anyone taken apart the power feed gear box for the table? I have a
drawing that I got from someone in this group but before I go any further I would like to know if there are any hints or suggestions about taking it apart. All the gears seem to be ok, but some of the bearings seem a little rough. Not completely shot, but while I`m going over the machine I`d like to take care of it. Are there any steps to taking it apart, or a sequence to it? Any help or ideas would be appreciated. Thanks, Craig
First off, you need to see if it is a 'Servo' brand or a 'Bridgeport' brand. But neither one is terribly compliated.