Bandsaw blades

Get your blade lengths out..as I won a couple on ebay..and what I cant
use, Ill measure out and offer up here at cost.
Ebay Item #
7600219141
Gunner
- Proverbs 22:3
Reply to
Gunner
Any 1/2x.025" x 96-1/2 .. dibs!
GWE
Reply to
Grant Erwin
I'll go for any 64 1/2" x 1/2" x .020"-.025"!
Marty
Grant ErwGunner wrote:
Any 1/2x.025" x 96-1/2 .. dibs!
GWE
Reply to
Martin Morris
My saw takes 10 ft blades, 120". Looks to be the one with the tag, pictured. I'll take any new blades you have in this size.
Karl
Reply to
Karl Townsend
Noted.
Gunner
Noted
Gunner
Noted
Gunner
Noted
Gunner
I'd take some 64.5" x 0.5" x .020"-.025"! - - Rex Burkheimer Fort Worth TX
Gunner wrote:
Reply to
Rex B
I'd be interested in 133 inchers primarily wood cutting
Reply to
Bradford Chaucer
Noted
"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed, the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line of defense." --Walter Williams
Reply to
Gunner