beryllium copper

I have some BeCu strip [ 1" x .020 ] that I would like to make into a loop to check the co-planerness of a chiwan 4x6. Can BeCu be soldered
[soft or hard], brazed, silfos or whatever? Open to other ideas also. Thanks, CP

A 4" x 6" horizontal bandsaw? I can make all the adjustments mine needs with a combination square. (Amazon.com product link shortened)
I set up angles other than 45 and 90, and compound angles, by clamping shims to the fence and table. https://littlemachineshop.com/mobile/sine_bar.php
On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 7:05:39 PM UTC-5, MOP CAP wrote:

solder it
https://materion.com/-/media/files/alloy/tech-briefs/at0013-0311---tech-briefs---soldering-copper-alloy-strip.pdf
On 4/20/2019 7:05 PM, MOP CAP wrote:

Be very careful working with beryllium copper, it can be very toxic.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beryllium_copper
David
https://www.avg.com