Bessey RiteHite in KBC

I was diddling away on my X3 today and looked at the bottom of the Beesey RiteHite. Made in China. Yet KBC (and maybe others) say Made in USA. Another disappointment.

Reply to
Louis Ohland

--For a good time (not really) check out a sleazy bit of legislation called the "Domestic Content" law. Even if up to 85% of a product is made somewhere else it's still OK to say it was made here. For instance that 'Murrican car you're driving with the Mitsubishi tranny and the Toyota engine that you think was made here was, in fact, only *assembled* here.

Reply to
steamer