best video for welding?

I'm looking at getting into welding...and I've read a ton of back logged messages about it. Seems like the general idea is get a stick welder. My plans at this point are to be welding on steel only. likely motorcycle frames as that's one project I need to fix.

Ideas on this welcomed. But mainly I'd like to know if there are any good videos out on the market for learning to weld?

Oh yeah and from reading the posts about the 500 gallon propane tank I won't be doing any of that!

Thanks! Paul

Reply to
Paul